For one of our global clients, we are looking for multiple test engineers to join a project for the financial sector.
- The Test Engineer will be responsible for developing automated testing strategies and implementing them in industry-standard testing frameworks. The test Engineer will provide automated testing expertise and oversight and provide advice, guidance, and monitoring of emerging technologies.
- Partner with multiple project stakeholders in establishing best practices.
- Work with product and development leads on requirements and implementation designs.
- Lead root cause analysis and track defect resolution to completion.
- Communicate status frequently to management.
- Document process, designs, test results, and analysis.
- Hands-on test engineering and automation experience in UI/API automation using Java/Spring, Soap UI, Selenium, Junit, or Robot Framework.
- Knowledge of API and UI functional, automation, performance, and security testing along with familiarity of industry-wide tools such as Rest Assured, SOAPUI, Cucumber, Selenium, etc.
- Ability to understand complex enterprise-level systems, various integration points, and a good understanding of software development lifecycle and processes.
- Strong technical competency and experience with web applications, web services, Java, Postman, unit testing, shell scripting, and Linux systems.
- Adaptability, Flexibility in working across different types of projects, Strong communications, and a sense of ownership and driver ship are required working across teams.
- Must have experience testing in an AGILE environment incorporating Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery, utilizing technologies such as GIT, Maven, Jenkins, and Junit.
- Experience writing and executing detailed test cases, test plans, and test design documents.
- 12-month contract
- B2B Freelance contract
- Project for a recognized and respected brand from the financial-services sector