You will be part of the global HR function and will work together with six HRIS colleagues based in Aarhus, Leeds & Gdańsk that focus on optimizing of our current system landscape and implementing new tools and functionalities within SAP SuccessFactors, Service Now or Report-ing & Analytics.
- Ownership over SuccessFactors modules, develop and configure system with our support vendor,
- Responsible for SuccessFactors administration with focus on optimization & simplification,
- Work independently and be self-driven, able partners with stakeholders in all levels to ad-vise on process improvements,
- Support to HR colleagues within our current and future roadmap,
- Keep on top on latest developments with HR world.
- A 3-5 years of relevant experience in SuccessFactors especially Employee Central & SAP HR,
- An ability to translate the customers need into high-quality solutions,
- A high level of technical understanding of IT systems and tools,
- Skills within the area of integrations would be preferable,
- An understanding and experience in working Agile,
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written communication,
- An understanding of and or experience with SAP Cloud and APIs would be a plus.
- Lux med medical care,
- Annual bonus depending on the company profits
- Axa life insurance paid in 2/3 by the company
- Multikafeteriabenefits(gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc. to choose from)
- Relocation package
- Friendly atmosphere & comfortable workplace