For our client – the fin-tech company with HQ in the USA and Poland, which creates digital products to help customers to better analyze the investment risk, we are looking for a Web Developer to join the existing Marketing team.
- The marketing team works to produce high-quality media to delight advisors, promote company credibility, and maximize the iconic brand of our world-changing risk alignment platform. Our primary web engineer will play a critical role in actualizing our mission into the world.
- We place a high value on teamwork and believe that goal is best accomplished in person. So, this is a full-time, on-location position at our office in Wrocław, Poland. That said, we believe that A-players thrive on freedom, and provide for the remote time and schedule flexibility when life inevitably comes up.
- Experience working as a software engineer on a team that’s shipping code to real users
- Comfort in a Github-centric continuous deployment environment
- Familiarity with React, next.js, Hubspot, A/B testing tools, Hotjar, Webflow, GTM, and Google Analytics
- Experience integrating third-party tools for tracking and automation
- Strong attention to detail and you are well organized
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong understanding of SEO, web design, and user experience concepts
- Strong attention to detail with a commitment to quality
- 100% remote position
- Contract of employment or B2B
- Our newest office in Wroclaw is located in the oldest and most beautiful part of the city.
- Commuter Benefit: Transport links make commuting easy, and a parking spot in Pasaż Grunwaldzki is on us.
- Wrocław Riskalyzers enjoy a coffee-shop-style work environment, private medical care, and access to a gym membership.
- Annual bonus subject to company/individual performance.
- All hands team meetings every 6 weeks with catering