Our client provides a leading cloud-based meeting marketplace along with a host of powerful investor relations tools and services. The solution combines to enable their world-leading corporate and institutional clients to arrange their meetings in an entirely new way with unprecedented levels of insight and efficiency.
- As a .NET web developer, you will join our team of talented engineers developing the company’s web platform in an agile environment. You’ll be responsible for creating product features for the company’s platform leveraging Microsoft Azure, ASP.MVC and Knockout technologies.
- 3+ years’ experience in one or more object-oriented languages.
- Strong design, coding and debugging skills in C# / .NET
- Building web applications using MVC engine.
- Experience working with a SQL database platform (MS SQL, Oracle).
- Experience using Knockout framework and a working knowledge of Entity Framework.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal. The ability to work well in a team environment.
- High energy, enthusiasm and a drive for results. Love to learn and use new technology to create high-quality products.
- Advanced written and spoken English.
- Nice to have:
- Ability to understand and recognize design patterns like MVC and MVVM.
- Experience with responsive design techniques for mobile-friendly applications.
- Experience with a CSS framework (for example, Bootstrap).
- A chance to really have an impact to the business you are part of. We truly value the team’s ideas and suggestions, regardless of what aspect the product or business they are directed towards. If you act on those ideas, we value that even more! Join us and have a significant business impact with your contributions.
- Attractive salary and the opportunity to work with the latest technologies.
- International travel (mostly to London, UK)
- Our office is in the heart of Wroclaw city centre.