We are looking for super talented and passionate people to join our rapidly growing team.
As a TSM you are responsible for seamless integration and support of our partners. Our partners value responsiveness and helpfulness and as a client-facing role your attitude and professionalism have a direct impact on business relationships. Typical requests include troubleshooting specific situations or helping partners understand how our system works.
Another important aspect of the role is change and incident management – being a gatekeeper for new updates as well as clear and timely communication about upcoming releases, critical issues and their impact.
You will be the first employee in this position so the expectation is to set up efficient processes around your activities. In the future we expect this team to grow and you can take the lead position then.
- Define, implement and manage 2nd line of technical support
- Manage prioritisation, escalation and resolution of support incidents to the development team
- Ensure the ticketing, knowledge base and documentation for all support activities are well structured and easy to follow Collaborate with the Release Manager on the process of communicating new software updates and releases to customers Own the game integration and onboarding process for B2B customers
- Specify the license/partner specific game features
- Keep track of production specific issues
- Set up and maintain monitoring dashboards with system key performance indicators
- This is a tech job, but you are taking care of games that players love. Let’s make sure they can access them when they want! We want to pay you a handsome salary so you can keep your mind off other offers.
- We want you to take advantage of our WFH policy and use the time you would spend commuting to engage in cool hobbies that you previously did not get the chance to take up.
- We want you to work on the best equipment that you will enjoy using, so we will ask your advice when making the order.
- We want to stay small and keep a flat structure for as long as possible, so forget about tangled org charts with people you never heard of.
- We are offering a full-time employment contract, private healthcare, posh office space in Mindspace Koszyki (currently serving as an equipment storage, since the whole company is working from home) etc.
- Experience working with a ticketing system such as Zoho Desk, Freshdesk or Zendesk
- Basic knowledge of web and database technologies including HTML, SQL and REST
- Fluent in Bash and CLI for everyday tasks such as log browsing
- Basic experience with Cloud Computing (preferably Google Cloud Platform)
- Ability to troubleshoot and analyze under pressure and quickly produce reports on issues and recommend resolutions A critical eye for detail and strive for excellence
- Automation mindset
- Good English and communication skills