As a SAP SCM Solution Consultant you are being part of an Agile team responsible for defin-ing future planning and forecasting solutions based on SAP IBP.
Specifically, you become a key player in driving our agile projects towards the best-fit solutions, just as you ensure that we develop and maintain our global standards.
The role is highly design and implementation related.
- Securing quality assurance of new IT solutions and that they are designed with both func-tionality and efficient operations in mind
- Reviewing processes, initiatives and on a continuous basis challenge the pros and cons on potential changes to implementation scope and functional solutions
- Taking both business requirements and IT efficiency into consideration, whilst assessing the tasks with the right balance between detail and helicopter perspective
- Enabling efficient application deployment by establishing best practice templates, stand-ards and policies within the area of responsibility
- Supporting the agile development process with our vendors
- Securing use of IT best practice, standards and policies
- Experience with SAP IBP (build)
- Experience as a technical consultant
- Demand, Supply or Production planning experience from previous business experience
- Participated in end-to-end implementation projects
- Lux med medical care,
- Annual bonus depending on the company profits
- Axa life insurance paid in 2/3 by the company
- Multikafeteriabenefits(gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc. to choose from)
- Relocation package
- Friendly atmosphere & comfortable workplace