Our Client is an international company that helps various corporations in deciding about their supply chain. Having few sites worldwide and cooperating with well-known global brands, the company cares about sustainability.
You will be a part of the creation of cutting-edge IT department and have a rare opportunity to get in and contribute meaningfully to a growing business. You will be involved in the developing process, implementing changes and maintaining functionalities to application in an advanced SaaS model. Our Client uses many technologies including the latest ones: .NET Core, Azure. MS SQL 2019, ASP.NET MVC, WebAPI, NHibernate, Hangfire, ElasticSearch and React JS, Redux, RX JS, CSS Modules.
- Deliver high-quality code on the .NET stack (.NET 4.8, C# 8, ASP.NET Core 3.x, MS SQL Server 2019,)
- Work closely with the product team to finalize requirements.
- Contribute to the technical and software design decisions within the team.
- Collaborate daily with the QA and support teams to ensure the quality of the delivered features.
- Maintain existing web applications.
- Bachelor degree, Master of Engineering in computer science field or other relevant degree.
- 5+ years working experience as a .NET developer in C#, SQL Server, T-SQL and building HTTP Web APIs.
- Knowledge of .NET Core
- Experience with microservices architecture
- Agile methodology
- Experience securing .NET web, web services and HTTP Web API endpoints
- Fluency in English required
- Nice to haves: F#, Azure, Docker, Kubernetes, DDD, TDD/BDD, CQRS
- Long term cooperation based on a permanent employment or B2B contract
- Attractive salary + annual bonus
- Full remote / onsite / hybrid work possibility
- Flexible working hours
- Benefits like: medical health care, life insurance, sport card, training budgets
- Cooperation with other world sites (United States, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Canada, Tunisia, Mauritius, Japan, Australia and Spain)
- Work with ambitious and experienced IT colleagues
- Possibilities to take part in various IT events and meetups