- PX Team is dedicated to continuously improving the functionality and reliability of our products.
- We’re a cross-functional team that traverses through the entirety of our core product, handling everything from the user interface, user experience, and alignment to the database schema. We’re looking for someone who knows what good clean code is and why it matters — from experience. A good fit on this team knows what they’re good at and likes to explore areas they don’t know well.
- You have 8+ years of software development experience building web and mobile products in a high-growth business.
- You consider yourself fluent in at least two of the tech stack on this list: React, Typescript, NodeJS, Php 7.4, MySQL, CI, Docker, Kubernetes.
- You have AWS or Cloud Native Infrastructure experience.
- You present effective leadership and collaboration inside and beyond the teams you’re responsible for.
- You have the ability to influence diverse and senior stakeholders effectively and take responsibility for driving products and systems to success.
- You present a strong familiarity with various SDLC methodologies, particularly Agile, Scrum, and Kanban.
- You enjoy considering many different viewpoints before diving into a new project. You can partner with Product Managers, other Engineering leaders, and teammates locally in Wrocław and across various offices in the US to deliver great things to the advisors we serve.
- You treat the people you work with with respect and expect the same from your coworkers.
- You’re eager to keep pushing a project forward after it’s code-complete because you know that QA, beta testing, and shipping well are all just as important as the final PR.
- You can practice sustainable incident response and blameless postmortems.
- You’re eager to help with requests from other teams and know that sometimes you have to fight the urge to help and stay focused.
- You are comfortable in a git-centric continuous deployment environment and are eager to jump into code reviews and pair programming sessions.
- You find and create opportunities to help engineers around you with less (or different) experience than you.
- You lead your peers by influence and not by command.
- You have a curiosity for emerging technologies and can quickly evaluate and adapt to new ones.
- 100% remote work
- B2B or Contract of employment
- Our newest office in Wroclaw is located in the oldest and most beautiful part of the city.
- Commuter Benefit: Transport links make commuting easy, and a parking spot in Pasaż Grunwaldzki is on us.
- Annual bonus subject to company/individual performance.
- All hands team meetings every 6 weeks with catering.