You will work on the most complex and high-profile global transactions, across a broad portfolio of clients and industry sectors, assisting the clients to identify, capture and protect value in their transactions.
- You will work in a transaction environment operating under tight timeframes and demands, and be familiar with working in a large-scale consulting environment or industry role. You will have the opportunity to cooperate and gain knowledge from highly experienced industry specialists.
- You will be mostly responsible for building strong relationships with stakeholders successfully delivering IT projects (i.e. IT Cyber Security, IT Service Delivery and system integration knowledge).
- In-depth knowledge of information security and cyber defense
- +6 years experience in an IT consulting role
- Well versed in information security regulations and law
- Knowledge of industry-leading standards and frameworks such as NIST, ISO and CIS
- Ability to travel and work across the EU (approximately 30% annually after COVID)
- Excellent written and verbal command of English (German or another European language will be a plus)
- Stable permanent employment
- Wide range benefits
- Great growth opportunities
- Being a part of a very strategic unit