Our Client – monday.com is a public company that helps teams and organizations maximize their potential and efficiency using the work OS. The WorkOS allows you to build, run, and scale your dream workflows on one platform.
We are opening a new office in Warsaw and looking for a Senior Full Stack Engineer to be part of the new office foundations and grow with us. You will have the opportunity to build new infrastructure-related features and directly impact the future of our product from UI to database.
- Work closely with Product and Design, taking full responsibility and ownership from conception to post-deployment in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Work on an end-to-end design and implementation of features – from database to UI.
- Work towards impact – achieve customer satisfaction while taking into consideration scaling, performance and UX
- Our Stack – React.JS, Redux, Node.js, Ruby on Rails, AWS, Elastic Search, Redis, MySQL
- Strong technical skills and a passion for developing features end-to-end (client and server).
- Experience building a web application from scratch.
- Understanding of products and a passion for building software that provides a great experience.
- Strive for excellence, biased for action and collaboration with team members.
- Team player, strong communication skills, and empathetic.
- We offer a very attractive base salary
- yearly bonus