Our Client – monday.com is a public company that helps teams and organizations maximize their potential and efficiency using the work OS. The WorkOS allows you to build, run, and scale your dream workflows on one platform.
We are opening a new office in Warsaw and looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to be part of the new office foundations and grow with us. You will have the opportunity to build new infrastructure-related features and directly impact the future of our product from UI to database.
- Work with a small team of experienced and highly talented developers in a CI/CD environment with cutting edge technologies.
- Work closely with Engineering teams, taking full responsibility and ownership from conception to post-deployment in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
- Our Stack – React.JS, Redux, ES6, Ruby on Rails, node.js, Elastic Search, Redis, Memcached, MySQL, Docker, AWS, Mac/Linux
- Strong technical skills, good system and infrastructure understanding.
- Experienced with building the full application release cycle (CI/CD).
- Familiar with how modern web applications work and scale.
Networking, firewall rules management and application security knowledge.
- Familiar with Linux environment, scripting and programming.
- Ability to see the bigger picture and carry out system architecture planning.
- Proven DevOps and Infrastructure experience -advantage.
- Understanding of product and a passion for building software that impacts millions of users.
- Great communication skills, be able to clearly convey a message in English and work with distributed team.
- Team player, egoless, strong communication skills, and empathetic.
- Degree in Computer Science (not a must; we’re always looking for super talented people)
- We offer a very attractive base salary
- yearly bonus