Vizlib is a fast-paced, innovative data analytics company. We help leading global businesses (such as Novartis, IKEA, and Schindler) transform their reporting into eye-catching visual data stories. Our diverse, international team collaborates daily to create intuitive UI products for Qlik Sense that put the customer first, and bring people and data closer together. Join us as we redefine what’s possible and build a new data-driven world in the cloud!
We’re driven, we’re global, we’re growing and we need more amazing talent to keep up the pace!
We are looking for an experienced, organised Automation Test Engineer to join our ever-growing development teams based in our Poznań, Łódź or Wrocław offices.
You’ll actively participate in software product delivery and work closely with our experienced product managers, software engineers and designers, delivering best-in-class value to our customers.
You’ll be joining a team of creative, dynamic humans that work together to redefine what’s possible in the SaaS, data analytics industry, and continually push for excellence.
- Development of maintainable and efficient code that tests the web application using Playwright/Cypress or similar technology
- Writing and maintaining of existing web application code
- Maintaining of test automation scripts
- Proactive reporting of test automation results
- Effective bugs and errors reporting to the development teams
- At least 2 years of commercial experience as an Automation Test Engineer or Programmer
- Knowledge of Test Automation best practices
- Experience in writing clean code and test automation scripts
- Pragmatic use and hands-on experience with Playwright/Cypress or similar
- Solid knowledge of GIT, SQL and REST
- Experience in working closely with Developers and Product Managers
- Soft competencies: communication, adaptability and attention to details
- Bonus points for:
Ideally: working experience in SaaS projects
- Experience in configuring CI tools for running automated tests
- Certification, i.e.: ISTQB, GCP, FC, etc.
- Experience in TypeScript programming
- BS/MS degree of Technical University in Computer Science
- Competitive salary
- Recognition awards (with monetary value and rewards)
- Generous training grant
- Private health care (comprehensive care package with Luxmed)
- MultiSport card
- Sports integration – inc. weekly squash fun
- Fresh fruits, snacks, coffee and cold beverages for everyone in the office
- Free library with a wide range of books and lots of games (PS 5 and an ice-hockey table!)
- In-company English language classes and conversation