For a financial-technological center in Poland, we are looking for mid and senior SAS DevOps Engineers.
As a Software DevOps you will be responsible for development of SAS and Viya Business Intelligence platforms, enhancement of SAS infrastructure and user experience, maintenance of SAS and Viya environments. SAS DevOps is responsible also for writing scripts in Unix/Linux environment and contributes to SAS platform development including server and application architecture. You will actively support SAS platform maintenance, design solutions, and test SAS 9.4 and SAS Viya platform and software modifications. Additionally, you will support users with error resolution and design of self-service tools.
- Developing Unix based scripts and RPM packages to automate processes in the SAS 9.4 and Viya infrastructure,
- Support End Users on SAS 9.4 or Viya Platforms by optimization / troubleshooting / performance tuning to improve user experience and system stability,
- Developing SAS programs using 4GL and SAS macro language; debugging and executing algorithms for platform and user,
- Ensuring data interworking and connectivity of 3rd party products (Data sources like Hadoop, Oracle, DB2, Cloud solutions (GCP or Azure),
- Perform installations, upgrades, HotFixes and automatization with Ansible on Linux based SAS 9.4 and Viya platforms.
- Good knowledge of Linux based platform administration
- Willing to learn SAS programming
- Willing to learn Ansible, One automic (UC4) and GIT
- Skills development program
- Language courses
- Extra day off for each year spent with the company
- Pre-paid lunch card
- Referral program
- Private medical care
- E-learning plarforms
- Flexible working hours and remote work possibilities
- Life insurance
- Integration events