Your job will be to act as an internal SAP SAC / Integration Consultant in our Planning team. Your main responsibilities will therefore be to design and build the future for reporting for the planners in Arla.
You will be part of an agile self-governed team, responsible for designing, building and delivering full solutions that include IT systems, business process improvements, and organizational implementation effort. In short building Arla Foods future supply chain planning solutions based on SAP IBP and SAP SAC.
- Work with complex tasks and are able to balance business needs, solution constraints, quality, user experience, cost and operational efficiency & stability in a constructive manner
- Combine an overview of the solutions with a good understanding of most of essential details that make up the critical parts; Both from a technical and from a business process point of view
- Design, Build and deploy the solutions in SAC
- Keep yourself and the team up to date with newest technologies in SAC
- Ensure the appropriate use of design principles, standards, methods and tools that are consistent with IT solution architectures
- Estimate and plan the development part of Features and Stories
- Communicate clearly and efficiently with business, IT stakeholders and colleagues across a few organisational levels. Conceptualize complex technical contents into easy understood messages.
- Your 2-5 years of experience with relevant technical fields gives you the ability to get the overview of complex IT system landscapes. This could be SAP SAC, SAP BW, SAP IBP, SAP CPI
- Ideally you also have a reasonable amount of knowledge within Forecasting and Planning and can help advising both the end-users and your colleagues in regards to reporting in planning processes.
- It is also a plus if you have experience working in an agile environment
- Lux med medical care
- Annual bonus depending on the company profits
- Axa life insurance paid in 2/3 by the company
- Multikafeteriabenefits(gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc. to choose from)
- Relocation package
- Friendly atmosphere & comfortable workplace