CAMELOT is the globally leading consulting specialist for value chain management in the process, consumer product goods and manufacturing industries. As a specialist we stand for leading-edge expertise, innovative concepts and solutions as well as for superior project quality and results.
CAMELOT has founded a new office in Wroclaw Poland, which will function as a supply chain innovation and technology center for the CAMELOT Group. You will be part of a growing team at the globally leading value chain specialist, combining your passion for SAP solutions with our outstanding industry expertise to help our clients to implement leading supply chain processes and gain competitive advantage. We can offer you interesting projects with leading clients around the globe, always new and varying challenges, high-quality training & development to further build your skills, and attractive development opportunities within Camelot group in Poland or globally.
We are looking for a skilled SAP MM Consultant to join strictly implementation projects for clients worldwide.
- Conception and implementation of the system design of applications in the environment of SAP solutions
- Analysis, conception and realization of system landscapes and their integration
- Definition of architectures, technology stacks and integration solutions
- Collaboration and assumption of responsibility in S/4 migration and transformation projects
- You work on client-side as well as internal projects in small and large teams
- Customer meetings, workshops and trainings are also part of your job
- Several years of experience in complex process and implementation projects in an SAP ERP environment, ideally with knowledge in S/4HANA Cloud solution
- Ideally profound SAP knowledge of process and IT architecture
- You have a high affinity for digital topics and technologies
- You are an outspoken teamplayer, have a high level of customer orientation and work in a structured and goal-oriented manner
- Social competencies especially in training and leadership in international team structures
- You have an excellent degree (Master, PhD, MBA); preferably in the fields of computer science, digital engineering, data science or a comparable field of study
- Knowledge of project management methodologies, e.g. Prince2, ITIL, Scrum
- You have good communication and presentation skills in German and English
- A bottom-up culture for innovative topics and solutions, allowing every employee to participate and shape our solutions
- Close cooperation with industry experts from our consulting branch, providing feedback and knowledge directly from our customers
- Flat hierarchies: A good performance and ideas are being noticed and rewarded
- An existing variety of tasks, allowing you to focus on areas of your interest
- Location: Our new office in Wroclaw or full remote work with occasional trips.
- From Innovations to Solutions.Camelot is the leading SAP consultancy for digital value chain management. With more than 20 years of experience we lead our customers in their digital transformation. Our capabilities range from the strategic dialogue around c