Currently, for one of our key clients, we are looking for a team of SAP Basis Consultants.
- The role contains both independent SAP Basis tasks and tasks in collaboration with our external suppliers. The SAP Basis tasks are varied and include:
- Solving errors and problems through incident and problem management via ITSM system
- Handling of service request to SAP systems
- Collaborate with SAP Applications teams on daily support and projects
- Ensure stable operation of SAP systems through daily proactive maintenance, upgrades and improvement initiatives
- Plan and coordinate SAP services from SAP
- SAP archiving
- Implementation and expansion of SAP cloud solutions
- In case of major incidents in SAP, you become part of the restoration of the productive systems
- Plan and execute SAP support / maintenance windows
- Participation in 2nd and 3rd level support and hyper care at go live projects
- SAP Basis team is part of Digital which is represented in several different countries. You will work primarily in Warsaw/Poznań, Poland, but travel activity in Europe may occur.
- SAP Basis team is a technically skilled unit that works with SAP Basis in various areas, including both on-premises and cloud systems. Currently, all on-premises systems are being insourced to their own data centres, where the SAP Basis team is an important cornerstone both now and in the future.
- A general IT background with experience in SAP Basis work / operation (minimum 2 years) and preferably experience with technical SAP projects. We prefer that you have experience with a complex SAP landscape, encompassing several different SAP systems, such as ECC, BI, HANA, EWM, etc.
- SAP Basis experience of at least 2 years
- Clear communication skills in English
- Good people skills
- Be able to independently oversee tasks from start to finish
- Preferably experience with ITIL but not a requirement
- By joining our team, you become a part of the people-centric work environment of a Danish company. We offer you competitive salary, permanent contract after the probation period, development package and team building events.
- Our compensation package on employment contracts includes:
- Private Medical Care
- Christmas Vouchers
- Holiday Subsidy
- Loyalty Bonus
- Referral programme
- Employee discount
- Flexible working hours and possibility of a home office
- Relaxation zones and fruit in the office
- Moreover, we have prepared an onboarding programme for you. This will give you the perfect opportunity to learn the process details and connect with the new team – a close-knit group of people who are always ready to help each other out.