CAMELOT Management Consultants is a globally leading consulting specialist for value chain management. We are looking for experienced SAP IBP/APO consultants who will participate in the most complex IBP projects being a part of a global leader in the SAP IBP area that also is a strategic innovative partner of SAP company.
- Architect assessments and proof of concepts for IBP (Integrated Business Planning) engagements with Fortune 500 clients mainly in IBP for S&OP (Sales and Operations Planning)
- Leading supply chain optimization assessment including future focused road maps and process flow assessments
- Leading teams during implementations
- Working with the planning managers to design S&OP processes
- Designing, blue-printing and implementing DP (Demand Planning), SNP (Supply Network Planning), PP/DS (Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling) with business process design including IBP S&OP, DDMRP (Demand Driven Material Requirements Planning)
- Conducting workshops for gathering requirements, UAT (User Acceptance Testing) and client training
- Designing and building analytics and dashboards using the supply chain control tower
- At least 3 years of experience in consulting and implementing APO in DP, SNP and PP/DS
- Implementation experience in IBP for DP or S&OP is highly advantageous
- Knowledge of data integration between ECC/APO and IBP is preferred
- Knowledge in BW, ECC modules like MM, SD and PP is preferred
- Experience in ECC Master and Transaction Data including Material Master, Vendor Master, Condition Master (Price), Customer, Purchasing Info records, Source Lists, Quota Arrangement, Vendor Evaluation, Production BOMs, Production Versions, Routings, Resources (MM, Procurement, SD, PP)
- In-depth knowledge of process chains and background job set up with an emphasis on setting up CIF Integration Models
- Experience in Deployment, TLB
- Pragmatic client orientation focused on the highest quality of service delivery
- University degree or comparable education
- What do we believe in?
- Triggering innovation by collaboration this is our mission. Consultancy is people business and knowledge is key. That is why we value our employees as much as our clients. Together, we develop skills mutually matching our visions and ideas by constantly learning, growing and innovating. We take responsibility from the moment they join us. Entrepreneurial attitude is as important to us as strong teamwork, knowledge sharing and corporate social responsibility.
- A bottom-up culture for innovative topics and solutions, allowing every employee to participate and shape our solutions
- Close cooperation with industry experts from our consulting branch, providing feedback and knowledge directly from our customers
- Flat hierarchies: A good performance and ideas are being noticed and rewarded
- An existing variety of tasks, allowing you to focus on areas of your interest
- Location: new office in Wroclaw with the philosophy of office by purpose
- Wide range of social benefits with the pension scheme, lunch cards, private healthcare plan for employees and their close family and many more.
- Why CAMELOT?
- #1 global innovation leader in supply chain planning and E2E optimization, top invest area for major companies globally across industries
- #1 global leader in enterprise data management, data & analytics, and hyperautomation
- Innovative, specialist boutique challenging big players with superior expertise and drive; Medium size and unique CAMELOT family
- Transforming supply chains of top global players in life science, aerospace, consumer, high-tech and chemicals
- Projects with high strategic impact, making a difference by building future supply chains
- ~15% of revenue invested in innovation continuously, own leading supply chain solutions
- 200+ consultants globally dedicated to data management and analytics
- 200+ dedicated data & analytics projects over the last years with leading global players
- Thought leadership comprises data & analytics strategy, governance, and implementation Broad automation partner ecosystem and cutting-edge hyperautomation platform
- Many experienced colleagues with long hands-on experience, unique learning opportunities