We are looking for a top Salesforce Engineer to join one of the most respected global SaaS product companies. You will join a team with an insatiable appetite for learning, the ability to take projects from idea to completion, and a knack for finding creative solutions to complex challenges. This is a great opportunity for someone experienced in Salesforce development to build the processes that will drive the next level of efficiency for our company.
- Over five years of hands-on development experience with Force.com. Holds certification as a Salesforce Platform Developer with expertise in Apex, Lightning Web Components (LWC), Salesforce APIs, SOAP and REST-based web services, and SOQL. Proficient in utilizing GitHub, Jenkins, Copado, and other Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) pipelines. Demonstrated experience operating within a structured Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process. Skilled in enterprise integration frameworks and service-oriented architecture. Thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, adept at managing multiple concurrent priorities.
- You’ll be part of a newly established technology centre in Warsaw
- You will be offered a permanent contract in a stable and fast growing company
- You will have access to cutting-edge technologies
- Have access to one of the best career development plans