For our Partner – a well-funded and dynamic media company – we are looking for an enthusiastic Project Manager.
The Group has offices in the key MediaTech hubs of London, Singapore, LA, Sydney & Tokyo and works with blue-chip media organisations such as the BBC, HBO, Discovery, and the biggest streaming services in the world.
We are looking for someone to own the end-to-end project. From proactively collecting requirements and documenting the deliverables, somewhat akin to a Business Analyst, right through to the final delivery of the project/product.
- The role would suit an experienced Project Manager who enjoys working closely with internal stakeholders and being part of a dynamic management team. Delivering projects to spec, on time, and to budget is of course important, but also we would like the PM to work as the glue between teams to ensure everyone is pulling in the same direction. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a growing media Group with involvement in a number of exciting projects with world-class entertainment companies!
- Projects will include: software development, requiring both stakeholder management and agile project management; customer operational project management, ensuring well-defined scope and requirements drive effective business operations processes and delivery; and technical operations projects, requiring coordination and management of technical and engineering teams supporting business priorities for both internal and customer-driven projects.
3+ years experience working as a PM
Track record of working with small to medium software teams
Understanding of Dev project process and software Agile/Scrum/Kanban
Requirement collection and process documentation
Strong leader who builds buy-in from teams
Ability to multitask and effective problem solver
Good communicator with spoken and written English at a professional level
Good working knowledge of Jira and Trello for Project Management and experience with Slack and Google Workspace are nice to have
- Opportunity to work for a highly profitable pandemic-proof media business with a global reach and focus on personal development
- B2B contract with a competitive salary
- Flexible working practices with a high level of autonomy