Would you like to have a leading role in creating the future of advanced Analytics within a major FMCG company? Are you a strong technical leader with a passion for building modern analytics solutions and big data platforms? If yes, you should join the Analytics Management team in Poland or Denmark!
- evolve the design of overall data platform architecture
- be the technical leader of a team of solution architects covering advanced analytics & data science, business intelligence & reporting, master data transformation and robotic process automation
- enable the Digital future we drive the technical direction and development through a roadmap where you play a key role to ensure the support of our business strategy
- work closely with the enterprise architects to inspire senior business leaders and identify potentially valuable new business opportunities through use of advanced analytic
- In the collaboration with the team you play a key role in maximizing the value of our IT investments
- you are a highly experience architect and you have proven yourself in the area of big data platforms and advanced analytics over the past years
- with your technical leadership you can set direction and deliver excellent results through others
- you have a strong knowledge of modern cloud data architecture
- experience with Azure is a clear advantage as Databricks, Azure Data Factory and Azure Data Lake are key elements of our architecture together with SAP BW, HANA and PowerBI
- you are self-driven, results-oriented and, focused on achieving goals.
- our teams work in an agile setup and your technical leadership together with strong communication and collaboration skills makes you able to achieve great results.
- Lux med medical care,
- Annual bonus depending on the company profits
- Axa life insurance paid in 2/3 by the company
- Multikafeteria benefits (gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc. to choose from)
- Relocation package
- Friendly atmosphere & comfortable work place