NFQ is a core technology partner for HomeToGo – a dedicated team of software engineers and data science professionals driving innovation to power the marketplace with the world’s largest selection of vacation rentals. We are expanding HomeToGo’s technology team in Lithuania and are looking for the brightest talents to join this exciting company.
HomeToGo is the marketplace with the world’s largest selection of vacation rentals, listing millions of offers from thousands of trusted partners, including Booking.com, Vrbo and TripAdvisor. From vacation homes, cabins, beach houses, apartments, condos, house boats, castles, farm stays and everything in between, HomeToGo combines price, destination, dates and amenities to find the perfect accommodation for any trip worldwide.
Founded in 2014, HomeToGo operates localized apps & websites in 25 countries across Europe, North America, South America, Australia and Asia-Pacific. HomeToGo also operates brands such as Agriturismo.it, AMIVAC, Casamundo, CaseVacanza.it, e-domizil, EscapadaRural, Tripping.com and Wimdu.
We are looking for an experienced PHP software engineer who will be responsible for building and maintaining automated tools for our Marketing team. It is our role to collaborate with other teams, understand their specifics, and provide solutions for improving day-to-day business.
In CRM team, you would support large-scale marking activation campaigns by creating and maintaining the systems to dispatch user-tailored emails, push notifications, and offline campaigns. In content team, you would evolve the internal Content Platform to provide customized content experiences, support content creation and delivery at a large scale, and automate content creation.
- Work together with business stakeholders to plan and execute a number-driven roadmap
- Contribute to best practices, improving code style, and a culture of improvement over iteration
- Ensure the scalability and reliability of systems
- Build tests & monitoring systems to keep the project easily maintainable
- 5+ years of experience in developing systems in PHP
- Experience with frameworks, ideally with Symfony, alternatively with any other enterprise MVC frameworks
- Ability to follow basic principles like SOLID and DRY
- Knowledge of design patterns
- Experience with highly scalable distributed systems
- SQL and data organization (MySQL/MariaDB) skill
- Knowledge of Elasticsearch
- Experience with Redis
- Test-Driven Development
- Proficiency in English at the business level
- Knowledge in C# will be a plus
- Familiarity with recommendation systems (procedural or ML-based) will be a plus
- Docker, K8, and basic ops. skills will be a plus
- Background on system architecture skills will be a plus
- Career of growth opportunities and promotions, 360 feedback, performance evaluation system, and mentoring from an international and distinguished team
- Culture of empowerment, trust, recognition, autonomy and quarterly transparency about company goals. A focus on work-life balance, combined with consistent collaboration and support from a team of 30+ nationalities
- Compensation of attractive salary, health insurance, additional holidays, flexible working hours, training budget, language courses, employee-led workshops, office perks, frequent team building and company events, business trips to Berlin. B2B: 22000 – 30000 PLN + VAT / Permanent: 18300 – 25000 PLN gross.