The L3 Azure Engineer will integrate the Infrastructure Operations Team for the Eurocontrol contract.
He/She will be responsible to
- Maintain the Azure resources including IaaS and PaaS solutions using Terraform.
- Acknowledge, troubleshoot and resolve tickets assigned to the team in a correct way.
- Escalate incidents internally or to 3rd party partners when required.
- Participate, on a punctual basis, on specific projects related to his/her specialty.
The Azure Engineer must have good interpersonal skills and must be a team player.
Work from Atos office in Europe with remote working possibilities, but physical location can be only in Europe. Alternatively can be based in Eurocontrol premises in Haren, Belgium. He will locally represent Atos vis-à-vis ECTL concerning Atos’ Infrastructure Operations.
- Team Leader
In close relations with:
- ATOS’ Infrastructure Operations Team
- Incident Manager
- Change Manager
- Problem Manager
- Service Delivery Manager
- CMDB Manager
- Maintains and adapts the infrastructure (IaaS, SaaS, PaaS, Network configuration) using Terraform;
- Manage, coordinate, and implement changes on the Azure resources,
- Azure Resources: L3 Incident resolution, Problem resolution;
- Troubleshooting, co-ordination with third party suppliers as well as with the central IT department of the customer;
- Advises the project team and customer request;
- Proactively monitoring system performance;
- Maintains the relevant documents/manuals describing the system and its infrastructure;
- Provides input for Incidents/Problems/Defects post closure analysis to the Incident/Problem Manager and/or the Technical Team Leader;
- Provides input in order to organize regular knowledge transfer sessions.
- Work shifts of 8 hours covering the time range between 08h30 and 16h30 from Monday to Friday with some flexibility required when overtime is exceptionally needed.