The focus for this position will be the planned operational database as a basis for all daily banking initiatives will incorporate all relevant data for the functions for our external customer. The new function based on these data will use cloud technology in MS Azure with tomcat and java. The database itself will be based on ORACLE technology.
- Assuring stable and error-free database functioning with a focus on DBO role,
- Defect analysis and bug fixing,
- Prepare technical documentation,
- Supporting incident analysis and error solution of the databases of your field of responsibility,
- You will be working in an agile team setup, meaning the team includes business domain colleagues, business analysts, architects, developers and operating,
- Taking responsibility as Technical Product Owner for the DBS database product,
- Handling of changes/incidents/problems with HP Service Manager (hpsm).
- Managing and supporting solutions including troubleshooting and taskforce initiatives.
- High knowledge about SQL, databases: Intensive experience in maintenance database, building complex SQL (PL-SQL) statements and database maintenance (ORACLE) with a focus on the role as the database owner,
- High knowledge about Unix/ Linux
- Practical experience in application management of complex IT systems (IBM WebSphere, Tomcat, Java applications)
- Basic knowledge about Scripting and programming skills: UNIX shell, Perl
- On-call Service
- Friendly international environment
- The possibility of language and professional training and growth (English and German courses; technical trainings and workshops)
- Stable employment
- Benefits package including: Medical Care Package, Multisport
- Lunch card
- Employee Pension Scheme (PPE)
- Relax corner where you can recharge your batteries 😉
- Open space office environment
- Remote work (until the pandemic situation is clarified).