Would you like to develop your further career in the digital area working with IT network in cloud-based solutions?
One of our key Clients with an IT center in Poznań is looking for a Network Professional who will join a multinational team focused on the cybersecurity of a global corporation.
- You will provide support in the network area – solving incidents and service requests across the globe within agreed SLAs;
- You will manage, maintain the following technologies based on agreed KPIs: network including WAN/LAN/WIFI in administration and factories, load balancers and firewalls;
- You will monitor network equipment, analyzing, reporting and executing corrective actions;
- You will prepare documentation for the network area;
- You will support global data centres;
- 3+ years of work experience within an area of expertise;
- Experience in monitoring of the network equipment, preparation of technical documentation, supporting in incidents and service requests;
- ITIL Foundation certification;
- Practical knowledge of the following technologies: WAN/LAN/WIFI, load balancers and firewalls, SD Wan, Firepower (IDS/IPS), Cloud networking.
- Permanent employment contract
- Competitive salary
- Plenty of perks
- Work in a multinational company in Agile methodology
- Great atmosphere, transparent communication, a working culture focused on support and feedback
- Being a part of a great team with a strong technical background