For our key client – a Danish-founded global company with ambitious growth plans – we are looking for a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer who will support the process flow for new market rollouts and assist in the configuration of the tool.
- Designing, implementing and maintaining MS Dynamics CRM custom extensions (plugins, workflow, scripts),
- Adapting standard MS Dynamics 365 CRM (Online) functionalities to achieve business goals,
- Fixing bugs efficient by using the best technical designs practices
- Assisting and solving issues by helping with most difficult or serious blockers,
- Self-testing new functionalities,
- Participating in Code review sessions,
- Using Agile techniques focused on delivering high quality software and help the team achieve sprint goals,
- Spreading knowledge about new and relevant technologies among the development team,
- Function as back-up in team were needed.
- Minimum 3 years of full-time developing MS Dynamics CRM,
- Experience with MS Dynamics 365 v9.x,
- Strong background in coding C#, .Net, Java Script,
- Experience with integration of Dynamics CRM with other systems,
- Knowledge and understanding of design patterns and their applications,
- Ability to design plugins, scripts, and workflows,
- Ability to investigate and fix code and system issues,
- Ability to work in a team and mentoring less experienced team members,
- Fluently communicating in English.
- Nice to have
- Experience in MS Dynamics 365 CRM Online,
- Experience with the Microsoft Power Platform, Azure DevOps or GitHub.
- Experience in CRM-CPQ integration.
- Private Medical Care
- Christmas Vouchers
- Holiday Subsidy
- Loyalty Bonus
- Referral programme
- Concierge service – Ask Henry
- Flexible working hours and possibility of a home office
- Relaxation zones and fruit in the office