Our client develops automation tools empowering innovative companies to increase financial inclusion and make credit available to individuals and businesses through high-end technologies such as online lending, blockchain, social network scoring, big data, mobile data analytics.
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans, checklists, and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and business analysts) to identify system requirements
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategi
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test documentation
- Hands-on experience with both gray box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with API testing tools
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience working in an Agile/Waterfall development process
- At least 2+ years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- English Upper-Intermediate/Advanced.
- Long-term cooperation
- 20 days of paid holidays
- Medical insurance