ROCKWOOL Global Business Services (RGBS) in Poznań is a multifunctional competence centre of the ROCKWOOL Group (with the headquarters in Denmark), which provides financial, accounting, DIGITAL (IT), HR and Group Technology services for ROCKWOOL group entities. We believe in flexibility & diversity, which we translated in our people- centric atmosphere and activity based office facilitating collaboration & knowledge sharing. Our ambition is to provide vertical & parallel growth opportunities. Our values include ambition, integrity, responsibility and efficiency are visible in the way we work We are proud to be awarded The Most BeLOVEd SSC in Poznań award.
Are you a strong Linux Professional, who would like to join a Danish founded global company with ambitious growth plans?
We plan to strengthen our Digital Area – Platforms department, Shared Infrastructure Operations team, with responsibility for developing and maintaining services/infrastructure.
If you are you interested in participating in Digital Infrastructure projects and daily operations (3rd level) of the platforms and applications, please take a look because to support the team we are looking for IT Consultant, Linux
- Building, designing, testing and deploying systems to meet business requirements
- Evaluating, communicating, and coordinating technical impact of configuration changes
- Facilitating knowledge transfer and educate stakeholders on system abilities and functionalities
- Tracking issues and risks communicating status and escalating concerns to relevant stakeholders
- Securing a close collaboration with related teams and customers to secure overall alignment
- Participating in projects through their entire lifecycle
- Managing documentation, change control, and traceability
- Troubleshooting and resolving system issues, participating in Taskforce investigations and preparation root cause analysis reports
- Optimizing deployment process to ensure best quality and avoiding negative impact on a production environment
- Providing support – solving incidents and service requests across the globe within agreed SLAs
- Practical knowledge of the following technologies:
- RHEL + Ubuntu server
- Advanced Linux OS administration
- Advanced Linux OS troubleshooting
- Linux scripting languages (BASH)
- Containers (Docker, Podman, Kubernetes)
- Cloud (Azure and GCP)
- Skills that would be a plus:
- Apache Kafka
- Large scale deployments with DevOps, CI/CD and IaC (Terraform, Ansible, Jenkins, Git, pipelines)
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) cert
- High level of logical intelligence
- Willingness to work in the international organization on multiple projects/tasks (very good communication in English is needed
- By joining our team of 350+ employees, you become a part of the people centric work environment in a Danish company with comprehensive package of inter alia competitive salary, benefit & appreciation program, flexible working hours, team building events, activity based office in Poznan’s city center in the new prestigious office building – Nowy Rynek.