For our client, we are looking for a passionate Lead UX/UI Designer.
- As a Lead UX/UI Designer, you will be responsible for creating and managing the Design System for e-commerce stores and mobile applications. You will create high-quality UX/UI projects consisting of components, mockups and prototypes for various devices and screens. You will collect information in terms of UI/UX needed to prepare graphic designs developing an e-commerce platform. You will work closely with the entire creative team, product owner, developers and broadly understood business throughout the organization and beyond.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in working in UX/UI Designer and derivative positions, in particular for the e-commerce sector.
- Good understanding of the end-to-end UX design process.
- Constant care of individual applications, effective implementation of improvements as part of an iterative process.
- Taking care of the functional and visual consistency of the created interfaces of related products.
- Experience in designing and creating interfaces in Figma (auto layout, variants, states and interactive components).
- Knowledge of Responsive Web Design, Mobile First and working in Agile methodology.
- Clear passion and enthusiasm for learning and developing your knowledge.
- Involvement in product development in the area of design and usability.
- Opportunities to work on site in the office in Łódź.
- Nice to have:
- Ability to work with Jira and Confluence systems.
- A portfolio that showcases your experience, creativity and hands-on user problem solving.
- Close cooperation with teams with whom you will realize the boldest visions: creation, online communication, data analysis, client service.
- Stable, long-term employment based on both UoP and B2B.
- A package of benefits, including access to the FitProfit Program, various packages of private medical care at Lux Med.
- Employee discounts on products available at Indigo.
- All hardware (laptop, docking station, two monitors, etc.).
- Opportunity to develop as part of the best training and industry events.