Our client is a dynamic global technology company that is one of the world’s leaders in its industry niche.
- Maintain the applications Jira and Confluence and their infrastructure, evolve the future operations concept, and maintain smoothly-running systems for daily operations
- Work on automation of operational tasks, such as patching and improving end-user self-service capabilities
- Define and maintain the customization concepts for Jira and Confluence
- Apply customization that fulfills employee needs
- Handle user requests on the second and third levels.
- Experience with Jira and Confluence operations and customization
- Very good spoken and written English
- (nice to have) IT infrastructure operations know-how like Linux, networking, certificate-handling, Windows Active Directory and Azure AD
- (nice to have) Experience with Bash, Python, Ansible; Docker and Azure are desirable
- Strong customer orientation and good communication skills are desired as well as a solution-oriented and structured way of working and a good analytical thinking ability.
- An ability to drill down and find solutions independently as well as an interest in new technologies, open-mindedness, and enthusiasm.
- Opportunity to work in a start-up atmosphere
- Long-term, stable employment
- Market remuneration
- Package of benefits including medical care
- Career and development opportunities