For one of our global clients, we are looking for multiple Java Developers to join a project for the financial sector.
- This role requires quick troubleshooting and problem-solving skills, logical thinking, and application of programming techniques to design, build, and maintain solutions for clients. Deep knowledge of computer science fundamentals, mobile & web technologies, multi-tiered architecture, and experience in tools development. In addition to the technical skill set and passion for learning new technology, the candidate will be a self-starter, results-driven, and equipped with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Other responsibilities:
- Interact with both business and technical stakeholders to deliver high-quality products and services that meet business requirements and expectations while applying the latest available tools and technology
- Identify opportunities for product innovation and strive for improvements to best practices, standards, and processes
- Present technical solutions, capabilities, considerations, and features in business terms.
- Expertise with Spring, Vertex, and Apache framework
- Experience in containerization and container orchestration technology.
- Experience with a Relational database and NoSQL database
- Expertise with Spring JPA and Hibernate frameworks
- Experience in GIT, Maven, Jenkins, or such build automation tools
- Experience with Agile methodologies and iterative software development lifecycle principles
- Experience with using Java and Spring boot.
- Good understanding of clean code principles – SOLID, KISS, DRY, Clean Architecture.
- 12-month contract
- Project for a recognized and respected brand