Duco is in an exciting period of rapid expansion, and we’re looking for an IT Specialist to keep pace with us and all of our tech.
But working at Duco isn’t just about what you can contribute – it’s about what Duco can do for you and your career as well. Here’s what we bring to the table…
A thriving company with a bright future
We’re a unique player in the market, helping companies solve their most complex data problems with our intuitive software. Duco’s client list already includes many of the world’s top financial institutions and we’re growing fast, backed by leading global software investors. Worldwide, our team is building something incredible.
An engaging role that will have a direct impact on our success
We’re looking for an IT Support Engineer to support our growing team in Poland. In this role you will be part of an international team reporting directly to the IT Manager. You will be involved in solving users’ issues and requests related to the local software like Ubuntu, macOs, Android, iOS, software in the cloud like Google Workspace, Office 365 and hardware.
You will be the first point of contact in the local office and part of your responsibilities will be maintaining the office network as well. In that position you will have the possibility to support our global team with 2nd and 3rd Linux Ubuntu troubleshooting.
- Investigating and triaging user issues and concerns
- Providing equipment for end-users and managing asset tracking and auditing
- Training and educating users on desktop applications
- Troubleshooting end-user issues
- Troubleshooting hardware and software problems on users’ laptops
- Maintaining services used by the company especially Linux MDM, centralized antivirus
- Maintaining office network
- Leading the technical on/off-boarding of employees
- Making IT enjoyable and accessible for everyone!
- Solid experience in administration and management of Linux desktops and servers
- Experience with macOS usage
- User level knowledge of Google Workspace, JIRA / Confluence
- Troubleshooting and diagnostic skills
- Quick and keen to learn new technologies
- A patient, solution-focused and friendly approach
- Fluent in English and Polish
- Not essential but it would be great if you have the following:
Experience with macOS and Linux management (JAMF, Landscape, puppet)
- Administration knowledge of Google Workspace, JIRA / Confluence, Sophos, Office 365
- Knowledge about network equipment like switches, routers, access point, VPNs
- Experience with AWS public cloud
- Windows management can be useful but very limited due to the company being Windows-free.
- A base salary, reviewed annually
- A success-sharing bonus scheme
- Private medical care packages: individual, partner or family
- Multisport card
- Life insurance package
- Unlimited annual holiday, because we trust our people to manage their own time off
- Flexible working options: you can choose to work from home, at the office, or both – whatever is best for you
- Flexibility around working hours, as long as you’re delivering what’s needed
- Annual allowance to help you make the best of your home working environment
- Enhanced family leave provisions
- Personal learning and development opportunities (we dedicate budget for this)
- Spot rewards, so we can say thanks when you do a really great bit of work
- Referral bonus if we hire someone great who you’ve recommended to us
- Employee of the Month and Employee of the Year awards