We’re looking for a Data Engineer to join our rapidly growing R&D team. This is an amazing opportunity to join a fast growing companies and make an immediate and real impact on the future of our product. Our engineers aren’t just executors of code; they’re brilliant end-to-end builders who are incredibly independent and self-managed. This is the kind of environment where initiative is rewarded, and the sky’s the limit in terms of what you can accomplish.
- The role encompasses the connection between our platform and our Non-SQL DB infra. In your day-to-day, you will plan and build our data-related features, manage our data sources on application and infrastructure levels, build the vision for scaling out data as we grow, and directly impact the future of our product from UI to the database.
- Building our data related features, managing our data sources on application and infrastructure levels, building the vision for scaling out data as we grow and directly impacting the future of our product from UI to database. Working with a small team of experienced and highly talented developers in a CI/CD environment with cutting edge technologies. Working closely with Engineering teams, taking full responsibility and ownership from conception to post-deployment in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
- Our Stack – Elasticsearch, Cassandra, Kafka, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis, Ruby, Node.js, AWS, Linux
- Experience of at least 5+ years with data streaming application, performance optimization and scaling out data worldwide.
Coding experience in high throughput real time data processing as well as analytic systems.
Proven working experience with NoSQL databases like Elasticsearch and Cassandra.
Proven working experience with RDBMS (MySQL / PostgreSQL/ Oracle / SQL Server / etc.)
DevOps skills of data related workloads self management.
Experienced with POCing different Big Data technologies and rolling out new solutions to the production environment.
Great skills of seeing a big picture and system architecture planning.
Team player, egoless, strong communication skills, and empathy.
Degree in Computer Science (not a must; we’re always looking for super talented people)
- We offer a very attractive base salary: 25000-35000 PLN UoP
- Amazing shares program!
- yearly bonus