We are currently seeking for a skilled Front-End Developer (React+Redux) to join one of our web applications team.
- Work with UI/UX designers, users & product owners to understand desired application capabilities (e.g. information architecture, interactions, visual design, etc.)
- Work within an agile team to collectively design, develop, test, implement, and support end-to-end software solutions across a full-stack of development tools and technologies.
- Take the ownership over architecture qualities of front-end applications (e.g.: usability, accessibility, performance, etc.) you build and deliver.
- Bring a passion to remain up-to-date with the latest trend of ever-changing web front-end development.
- Have an ability to swiftly craft rough prototypes (proofs of concepts) to illustrate higher-level concepts, design ideas & solution drafts.
- Work to meet the delivery of feature content throughout the Software Delivery Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Identify and characterize technical risk throughout SDLC of your work products.
- At least 3 years of working experience in a similar position
- Good knowledge of React, Redux or Angular
- Experience with TypeScript, Agile/Scrum, and the international environment are very welcomed
- Fluent English
- Long term cooperation based on a permanent employment or B2B contract
- Attractive salary + annual bonus
- Full remote work possibility
- Flexible working hours
- Benefits like: medical health care, life insurance, sport card, training budgets
- Cooperation with other world sites (United States, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Canada, Tunisia, Mauritius, Japan, Australia and Spain)
- Work with ambitious and experienced IT colleagues
- Possibilities to take part in various IT events and meetups