If you are an experienced DevOps Engineer who is a big fan of cloud technologies, automation, containers deployment, configuration, orchestration and monitoring, this job offer might be attractive for you!
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer focused and responsible for the automation of all aspects of the software delivery process, using the latest and most innovative technologies for on-demand environment provisioning, automated testing, frictionless delivery to production with no downtime and safe rollback. We need your expertise to support engineering teams in their efforts to bring new features and services into production, to increase engineering teams’ autonomy by delivering automated, self-service systems and processes which eventually can be handled by the engineers themselves. We expect you to do your job by experimenting, failing, learning and most importantly, pushing forward. We provide a highly collaborative place to work, where we support, thank and congratulate each other.
- Build and maintain a resilient, secure, and efficient SaaS application platform to meet established SLAs
- Design, build and deliver cloud infrastructure, configuration and processes enabling the software teams to code and deploy efficiently.
- Deliver and maintain reliable platform monitoring including logs, alerts and metrics;
- Master CI/CD toolset by improving our internal deployment tooling. Build an ecosystem that combines efficient test automation, deployment with no downtime, and reliable monitoring.
- Continuously improve branching strategies to enable frictionless merging and deployments from testing to production environments;
- Manage the availability and scalability of our services, ensure excellent performance and at the same time keep the cost under control
- Operationalize solutions from proof-of-concept through production, using automation for repeatability, maintainability, and enforcing standards
- Manage cross-functional requirements working with architects, developers, QA and other parties. Collaborate to bring new features and services into production
- Develop and improve operational practices and procedures
- At least 3 years of experience on a similar position
- Very good knowledge of Azure
- Experience with automation, containers deployment, configuration, orchestration and monitoring
- Experience with microservices architecture
- Fluent English
- Kubernetes, Docker, Azure Kubernetes Service are nice to have skills
- Long term cooperation based on a permanent employment or B2B contract
- Attractive salary + annual bonus
- Possibility of remote work
- Flexible working hours
- Benefits like: medical health care, life insurance, sport card, training budgets
- Cooperation with other world sites (United States, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Canada, Tunisia, Mauritius, Japan, Australia and Spain)
- Work with ambitious and experienced IT colleagues
- Possibilities to take part in various IT events and meetups