If you are an experienced DevOps Engineer who is a big fan of cloud technologies, automation, containers deployment, configuration, orchestration and monitoring, this job offer might be attractive for you!
We are currently looking for a Candidate who will join an international team based in Warsaw.
- Designing, building and configuring automation for cloud infrastructure/configuration and processes enabling the software teams to code and deploy efficiently;
- Speeding up the CI/CD toolset by improving our internal deployment tooling. Build an ecosystem that combines efficient test automation, deployment, and monitoring.
- Continuous improvement of branching strategies to enable frictionless merging and deployments from testing to production environments;
- Designing, setting and maintaining a reliable platform monitoring including logs, alerts and metrics;
- Managing the availability and scalability of the services;
- At least 3 years of experience on a similar position
- Very good knowledge of Azure
- Experience with automation, containers deployment, configuration, orchestration and monitoring
- Experience with microservices architecture
- Fluent English
- Kubernetes, Docker, Azure Kubernetes Service are nice to have skills
- Long term cooperation based on a permanent employment or B2B contract
- Attractive salary + annual bonus
- Possibility of remote work
- Flexible working hours
- Benefits like: medical health care, life insurance, sport card, training budgets
- Cooperation with other world sites (United States, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Canada, Tunisia, Mauritius, Japan, Australia and Spain)
- Work with ambitious and experienced IT colleagues
- Possibilities to take part in various IT events and meetups