For a financial-technological center in Poland, we are looking for a Data Quality Engineer who will be responsible for establishing and enhancing a group-wide data quality framework.
- Data Quality Measurement and DQ Sensors – Enhance and maintain the DQ Measurement processes and continuous review of existing and setup of new DQ Sensors across the organization.
- Maintaining the tools used for Data Quality Reporting, development and improvement of features.
- Data Quality Reporting – Enhance and maintain the regulatory Data Quality Report.
- Acting as an adviser and service unit for the Chief Data Officer and the Data Stewards to support onetime Data Quality related initiatives and remediation/ improvement projects.
- Good knowledge of SQL/Databases.
- Basic knowledge of Business Intelligence Tools.
- Practical experience with data quality and data lineage topics.
- Nice to have: financial Industry/Controlling experience.
- Skills development program
- Language courses
- Extra day off for each year spent with the company
- Pre-paid lunch card
- Referral program
- Private medical care
- E-learning plarforms
- Flexible working hours and remote work possibilities
- Life insurance
- Integration events