Our Client is an international company that helps various corporations in deciding about their supply chain. Having few sites worldwide and cooperating with well-known global brands, the company cares about sustainability and cybersecurity.
If you are an experienced, talented Data Engineer, this job offer might be attractive for you!
We are currently looking for a Candidate who will join an international team based in Warsaw.
- Plan and build the platform where all data is being collected, organized and analyzed from internal and external data sources
- Create, maintain and monitor data pipelines
- Integrate, clean and prepare the data for analysis based on guidance from data modelers, analysts and scientists
- Collaborate with data scientists and business stakeholders to address data issues and support their needs
- 2+ years experience with MS Azure
- 4+ years of experience in developing and maintaining data ingestion, data processing and analytical pipelines for structured and unstructured and streaming data, relational databases, NoSQL, data lake solutions
- Expertise with SQL, database design/structures and ETL/ELT design patterns
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science Engineering / Information Technology, Information Systems
- Azure Data Engineer certification would be desired
- Must have the ability to communicate clearly and be a team player
- Fluent English
- Long term cooperation based on a permanent employment or B2B contract
- Attractive salary + annual bonus
- Possibility of remote work
- Flexible working hours
- Benefits like: medical health care, life insurance, sport card, training budgets
- Cooperation with other world sites (United States, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Canada, Tunisia, Mauritius, Japan, Australia and Spain)
- Work with ambitious and experienced IT colleagues
- Possibilities to take part in various IT events and meetups