One of the largest public institutions is looking for an experienced GIS Support Engineer to join a long-term assignment.
- Operation & maintenance of a GIS Enterprise solutions based on ArcGIS 10.7.x, in the areas of trouble‐shooting of errors and problems, as well as the design, development, implementation, and documentation of solutions.
- Detailed technical Knowledge in the installation, configuration, and maintenance of all Esri products (server and client side) that are required in the client’s enterprise GIS environment;
- Expertise in IT infrastructure and platform services (such as databases, virtualization platforms, network components) to the extent as it is required for the designs, operation, & maintenance and diagnosis of an enterprise GIS;
- Very good overview of the current ArcGIS SW suite desktop/server/web components as it is relevant for the design of future Core GIS baselines.
- The implementation of GIS/Enterprise Information System frameworks and software solutions from requirements gathering through architecture; development, testing, tuning, deployment, and maintenance operations;
- In the development of tailored GIS services and automation of GIS production workflows in support of Enterprise Information Systems;
- Knowledge of Enterprise geodatabases;
- System Management Experience in IT Systems.
- Long-term contract (2 years, with an option of extension for another 2 years)
- Solid market rate