We’re looking for a Cloud Security Program Manager to help us constantly secure and lock down our cloud infrastructure. In this role, you’ll be at the forefront of protecting our customers cloud environment from cyber threats. Your work will directly with multiple teams and contribute to the core security of our customers and be at the forefront of state of the art modern cloud defense and security.
- Responsible for the security of monday.com cloud environments while working closely with our R&D SecDevOps teams
- Responsible for meeting KPIs and SLAs for fixing cloud vulnerabilities research, building, and implementing various security best practices in AWS
- Analyse and research detections and findings.
- Analyze cloud services, APIs, and log payloads to ensure we’re meeting industry standards and customer needs
- Be a focal point and work collaboratively with our infrastructure engineers as well as with multiple business units for implementing industry standards, and take action on ongoing threat intelligence.
- Work diligently with stakeholders to continuously harden and lock down cloud end to end aspects of a modern global Saas cloud infrastructure.
- Staying up to date and proactive with the latest technologies and industry trends
- Lead Ongoing Posture initiatives, such as Red teaming, DDOS testing, Incident response.
- Cloud Asset Management and hygiene
- Cloud Risk Assesment and management
- Managing day-to-day operations of monday’s cloud environment
- Data driven person – help build priorities with our diffrent business units
- Working knowledge of Linux and Windows operating systems, Python, Bash, Docker, K8s
- Strong foundation in Networking, and Cloud security
- 3+ years of cloud security experience
- Independent self-learner who is comfortable working both independently and as part of a team
- Cross group collaboration
- Multicloud proficiency – advantage
- Experties in Wiz or similar CNAPP – advantage
- Devops experience – advantage
- We offer a very attractive base salary
- Amazing shares program!
- yearly bonus