Our client is the largest European company in its industry. We are looking for an Azure Infrastructure Engineer your role will be focusing on design, installation, configuration, operational management, migration, integration, monitoring, and cost tracking of Microsoft Azure IaaS and PaaS services in complex environments.
- Provide technical direction and work with the Azure engineering team to address project objectives
- Architect and design Azure solutions to meet functional and non-functional requirements
- Enforce adherence to architectural standards/principles, global product-specific guidelines, usability design standards, etc.
- Proactively provide guidance on engineering methodologies, standards and leading practices
- Guide Azure engineering staff and reviews of as-built configurations during the development phase
- Strong Microsoft Azure in both an infrastructure and application context
- Significant experience as either a Lead Infrastructure Engineer or Azure Solution Architect in a global environment
- Solid experience at working with Terraform and ARM.
- DevOps and CI / CD using Azure DevOps Pipelines and Repos professional background
- Very good English languages skills
- Great analytical and communication skills
- Professional development with a big impact on the company’s technological ecosystem
- Friendly working atmosphere
- Permanent or b2b with a very good compensation