For our client, we are looking for an SAP Authorizations Development Specialist in the module of SAP HR with around 2-3 years of experience in this field. The person who will take over the role will have direct contact with the HR Department and should know how to translate stakeholder needs into concrete business results. Thus, Success Factors knowledge is a plus.
What do we ask of you? Knowledge of the SAP HR authorizations concept, proven track record in authorizations development, good project management skills and task prioritization, and very good communication skills. What we offer? Training and support to try out new things, vast development opportunities, openness in communication and an inclusive work environment.
- Conception and development of authorization solutions for HR Success Factors and SAP HCM
- Advising stakeholders from the Human Resources department
- Development of identity and access control solutions to protect processes, applications and data
- Creation of specifications for the administration of roles & rights in SAP for the global organization
- Collaboration with Identity & Access Management (IAM) governance
- Worldwide collaboration with other teams using agile frameworks
- Study of Business Informatics, Business Administrator or comparable qualification through practical experience
- Knowledge of SAP HCM authorizations
- Experience in the field of HR systems and processes
- Knowledge of Agile methods and techniques
- Very good English (spoken and written)
- A strong customer oriented and good communication’s skills are desired as well as a solution-oriented and structured way of working and a good analytical thinking ability
- Opportunity to be a part of a global company & international team with a diverse variety of backgrounds, skills and views.
- As part of IT you will have influence on the technology and solutions used by our business
- Care for people is one of our essentials. We care about you, so we do our best to build an environment in which you would like to stay for longer
- Grow with us! Access to training platforms, internal & external trainings, supporting experts and the real-life challenges, where you will put all this theory in practice, allows you to build up your hard & soft skills
- Flexibility, which works best for you – fully remote or in a hybrid mode
- Modern office in the center of Wroclaw – great place to work & meet with the colleagues
- Package of benefits including medical care and mental comfort program
- Attractive annual bonus
- Fast and transparent recruitment process – if you match our profile your future manager will contact you directly with the invitation for the interview