CAMELOT is the globally leading consulting specialist for value chain management in the process, consumer product goods and manufacturing industries. As a specialist we stand for leading-edge expertise, innovative concepts and solutions as well as for superior project quality and results.
CAMELOT has founded a new office in Wroclaw Poland, which will function as a supply chain innovation and technology center for the CAMELOT Group. You will be part of a growing team at the globally leading value chain specialist, combining your passion for SAP solutions with our outstanding industry expertise to help our clients to implement leading supply chain processes and gain competitive advantage. We can offer you interesting projects with leading clients around the globe, always new and varying challenges, high-quality training & development to further build your skills, and attractive development opportunities within Camelot group in Poland or globally.
- You will model and develop concepts with SAP BW objects as well as mixed SAP BW and SAP HANA models
- Design and creation of LSA++ data models, from the extraction down to the BW Query, complements your tasks
- You will contribute to the further development of our innovative Camelot solutions
- Depending on your experience, you will assume (partial-) project management tasks
- You will actively support the internal knowledge management and will collaborate in the development of competence centers
- You have several years of experience in BW/4HANA / BW on HANA
- You are familiar with S/4HANA and have basic knowledge of SAP frontend solutions
- The development of innovative topics excites you
- You enjoy working in a team and being in contact with clients, additionally, you are open for travel
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills in English, knowledge of German is an advantage
- A bottom-up culture for innovative topics and solutions, allowing every employee to participate and shape our solutions
- Close cooperation with industry experts from our consulting branch, providing feedback and knowledge directly from our customers
- Flat hierarchies: A good performance and ideas are being noticed and rewarded
- An existing variety of tasks, allowing you to focus on areas of your interest