One of the largest public institutions is looking for an experienced Application Developer to join a long-term assignment.
- Design and develop application frontend and backend for searching, retrieving and managing of imagery and other sensor data;
- Support multidisciplinary teams and technical and operational stakeholders;
- Participate in technical and operational meetings, offering advice and seeking solutions;
- Support the development of recommendations for updates to current services;
- Provide meaningful input to envisioning IT solutions that fit requirements.
- Nationally recognized/certified university qualification on computer science / programming;
- Or exceptionally, the lack of a university degree may be compensated by the demonstration of a candidate’s particular abilities or experience that is/are of interest to NCI Agency, that is, at least 3 years extensive and progressive expertise in duties related to the function of the post;
- Excellent knowledge of Angular, Typescript, CSS/HTML, SQL, C# programming languages;
- Excellent knowledge of Git and DevOps processes;
- Excellent knowledge of testing frameworks: Jasmine, NUnit;
- Knowledge of applications for satellite status analysis;
- Knowledge of Space systems and applications;
- Basic knowledge of orbital mechanics;
- Good knowledge of MS Excel;
- Able to receive and execute tasking in accordance with direction from NCI Agency engineers/scientists.
- Ability to plan and execute assigned project tasks taking into account policies, programme goals, and priorities, funding and other planning constraints;
- Ability to work on its own and as part of a team;
- Strong listening and communication skills in English.
- Long-term contract (2 years, with an option of extension for another 2 years)
- Solid market rate